Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Beowulf - NJ - Senior/male - ADOPTED! :)

Hi! My name is Beowulf. I'm also called Wolfman, Wolfie, and my favorite, Mr. Wolf. They think I'm about 6 or 7 years old. My family gave me up because they had financial troubles and couldn't afford to keep me anymore. I would really, really love to be adopted and have a home and family of my very own. Don't get me wrong, I love my foster family, but there are just so many dogs here all looking for their forever homes and I just want people of my very own to hang out with and pay attention to me. I like other dogs - it would be cool to have a sister in my new home, but I don't have to have one. I like to go places, go for walks, rides in the car. I'm really, really good in the car. I'm crate trained, house trained, leash trained. I know sit, down, stay, come. I'm a mellow guy. Wouldn't you love to have a best friend just like me?

Beowulf's adoption fee is $250.

No comments:

Post a Comment