Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dash (aka Panther Pride)- young, female- PA - ADOPTED!!

This bed sure is comfy!

Update 8.22.11: Panther has a new name it is Dash. Her foster parents adore her and say she will make a lucky family an awesome BFF.


Panther is currently being fostered in PA:

Isn't she dreamy!!!  This gorgeous girl is doing so well in her foster home.  She is learning new things everyday.  Sweet Panther has obviously never been allowed to roll in the soft grass, which probably means someone kept her in an outdoor kennel run :-(  Her foster parents love her and can't stop talking about how sweet she is.  She has only been in foster care for a few days, so we will update this post as we learn more about her.  


Panther's adoption fee is $350
I can get used to this life!
Here I am, scared to death in the NY shelter



Panther Pride is a 2-3 year old female Cane Corso who was found roaming the streets of NYC alone, scared, and hungry. Panther weighs 87 pounds and is not doing well in the shelter. She passed her evaluation allowing all handling. More information will be shared if we are able to save her.


Please don't judge this sweet girl by this horrid mug shot, she is an absolute beauty with a matching personality.



I think Panther is making a plea for us to get her out of there!

7 comments:

  1. What a beauty! Her name matches her appearance. I hope someone finds her a home ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you an email and a foster app. I am in the area and can pick her up immediately. Please get in touch with me and let me know if I can help!
    - Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dog in the video is beautiful, but I really think it is a male dog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Panther with kids and cats? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is great with my two male dogs (a corso and an ibizan hound) and she has been ok with my mom's tiny french bulldog. We don't have cats or small children so I can't say for sure but she is extremely friendly. I think she is under a 1.5 years old so mentally she is a puppy and would be able to be introduced to new things with ease.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also she has shown absolutely no aggression even when she was terribly frightened when I picked her up from the shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was curious as to where you are located in PA, I would love to be able to meet this lovely young pup in person to see if I might be a good fit in her life.

    Thank you for your time in advance!

    Brittani Agostini

    ReplyDelete