Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ariel-PA-Baby, Female - ADOPTED!!!!

Gonna get my eye fixed then I can be yours!
Gonna get my 'cherry eye' fixed by the doc soon!

Hi little furry friend, my name is Ariel...what's yours?

Ariel is Free!!!


I have lots of friends in my foster home!
Ariel is a gorgeous 11 month old fawn, female Corso who is in search of that perfect family to call her own. Ariel gets along with other dogs and cats. We will post more information about Ariel in the very near future. If you would like to give Princess Ariel a home please complete an adoption application.
Are you the lucky family that is going to adopt me?

Ariel in Jail because my humans didn't want me!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where in PA you are located, I was hoping to be able to meet Ariel in person to see if I might be a good fit for her and vice versa. I look forward to hearing back!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete