Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Massimo - KY - Adult, Male - Been waiting 3 years for his family, heartbreaking!



Currently being fostered in KY:

Massimo is not just a handsome boy; he is the definition of a gentle giant. His foster family praises his gentle nature with their children and canine sisters/brothers. He loves human attention and seeks out playing with other dogs. Massimo was pulled from a Southern shelter about a year ago and has been patiently waiting for that special family to call his own. Because of lack of foster homes, poor Massimo had to be moved from one foster to another which Mass handled like a champ. If you are interested in adopting a large, distinguished gentleman, please fill out an application. There is no extra charge for a Massimo hug. Can't you imagine coming home from a stressful day at work, only to be greeted by this wonderful boy who wants nothing more in this world than to love and serve you. Massimo is 4-5yrs old.


Massimo's Adoption Donation is $350

9 comments:

  1. Hello how old is Massimo? And how much does he weigh. We are looking for a companion for our 19 month old Corso Diesel. We think hr would be a good match!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nicole,
    Massimo is between 2 to 3 years of age. He is a stunning boy and extremely intelligent. We would love to have you complete an application for adoption. If Diesel is a male, we would recommend a female rather than a second male in your household. As you can see by the posting we have many Corsos in need of loving homes. Thank you for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought Massimo was adopted? He was pending when I adopted my dog in mid-January

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello....i m from india...can i adopt him.....i just love him........

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know he's being fostered and as much I as would love to adopt a corso right now, we already have 3 dogs and don't have room at the moment. Also, I just recently moved to KY (and with my parents who have the three dogs), and my corso just passed from a congenital problem. I would love to visit with a corso and spend time with one. Massimo is in KY (and I'm hoping close enough) that I might be able to visit and play with him, and maybe help out the owner with babysitting or something? It'd really be nice to spend some time with the breed again. I miss mine so so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's difficult to get back to you when you are listed as "anonymous". Please provide an email addy so that we can respond privately! We would love to discuss Mass with you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ Joni,

    Thank you. That would be wonderful. Please email liz@canecorsorescue.org for more info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I live in Tn. and would like very much to meet Massimo,and see what he thinks about becoming part of my family.Is he still available and is it possible to get a "meet n greet"? My name is Debbie and my email is oneelibon@yahoo.com.Thank you for any info you could give me on Massimo or any other beautifull corsos in need thats close to Tn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Liz, it's Lina....I was thinking about which dogs I'd like if not from Florida and I'm interested in keno, mystery, sky, ebony , and horatio

    ReplyDelete