Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Keno-NJ, Adult, Male

Is that treat from me???
Just waitin' for YOU to adopt ME!




Deliriously Happy!
Update 7.23.11: Keno's foster mom reports, "He is doing well.  Gotta fatten him up, though. Drools like a faucet when excited.  Tolerates his crate and listens well.  Knows the basic commands and gives paw(both feet).  He gets pushy when he's bored, but give him a chew toy and he's good.  Loves to chew!!!!  He loves my daughter and gets along with my other dog.  She is probably 2/3 his size and he backs off when she barks at him.  I will be introducing him to the cats in the soon."




Hi neighbor!
Update 7.12.11: Keno has found a wonderful foster home in NJ. :-)






Update: Keno's life is saved thanks to the caring individuals who contributed to toward their boarding and vetting.

Love my Kong!
Mom why must you hide my stuff??
My Mug Shot!
I do need to put on a little weight!





























KENO, 3 year old,  gray Cane Corso who weighs about 101 pounds. Owner surrendered because he/she has no time for Keno. Per owners, Keno is great with adults, children, dogs, and cats. This is another frequent excuse used to ease the conscience. In essence, they have determined that Keno would be better off dead because they don't have enough time to spend with him. Perhaps, we should change the surrendering process and make every owner witness the euthanize process of their best friend.


Keno's adoption donation is $350.

3 comments:

  1. I think its a good idea to make people see what happens to their "best friends" when they decide they dont want them anymore. maybe they would think twice before buying another cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope they got adopted fast because they are such great dogs. Me I adopted 3 pups with backlegs problems who will cost me an arm and a leg to do ortopedic churgery but they are worth it, Rosy, Aruba

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Farah. I have submitted my application and am waiting for approval. I am interested in Keno becoming part of the family, if you have completed my application I would love to speak to someone about him or another Corso who is in need of a family.

    ReplyDelete