Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Lance-TX adult male

 Currently being fostered in TX:

Lance is my name and making people ooooohhhhh and aaaaahhhhh is my game!  Aren't I one good looking Corso?  First a little about me.....  I came from a breeder out west, but found myself lost in TX (I am not ready to share the details at this time- what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!).  While chillin' in TX, a really nice lady saw me looking for food and began feeding me.  She kept me full for a few days until finally a really nice guy came and took me for a ride in his truck.  I could tell he was pretty scared of me at first, but I just nudged him over and over and finally he trusted that I was only about some good Corso lovin'.  That guy called some crazy rescue lady in Austin, TX and now I get my story and photos all over the internet.  Aren't I a lucky guy!!

My foster mom tells me that I am such a great boy.  She raves about me and gushes all over me ;-) (I love it!).  She tells me how much the guy from the shelter (ACO, I believe she refers to him as) wants a Corso now..... all because of me.  What a compliment!  He was going to keep me, but my foster mom said that he had too many little dogs and was worried they would start trouble with me.  My foster mom keeps saying that I will have a new family... one to call my very own.  I am so excited about it.  I wonder what they will think of me.  I wonder if they will take me for car rides.  I like to ride.  I wonder if they will keep me forever........ I want a forever home.

Some more things about me..... written by my foster mom:
Lance does not have any known history with small dogs, cats, or young children.  Therefore, we are looking for a family with no small dogs or cats and only kids at least 10yrs of age.  He's a very tall Corso so when he plays, it's 120lbs of fast movements!   Lance is house trained, crate trained, and walks well on a leash.  We estimate him to be between 4-6yrs of age.  He's very calm but he does like to play with his human friends.  Lance loves to go for walks.

If you are interested in adopting Lance, fill out an application now.

Lance's adoption donation: $300 (Lance is neutered, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and microchipped)

5 comments:

  1. I live in Yakima, WA. I just seen Lance... He is adorable! Has he found his forever home yet? Thank You, Suprina

    ReplyDelete