Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Boe Blue- PA- young male-ADOPTED!!!!!!

Boe Blue is an active 8-10mos old puppy.  He is sweet and looking for the perfect family to join.  Boe is excitable, but corrects very easily with a simple verbal cue.  In only a few days, he has learned valuable obedience commands and is so proud that he knows exactly what to do.  He has already been to meet the neighbors, on walks in the park, and visits to the pet store.  Everywhere his foster mommy takes him, a crowd follows, wanting to know what Boe is.  He just takes it all in and does so well with everyone.  Boe loves other animals, including cats and dogs.  He would be great in a home with medium to large sized dogs so that he can rough and tumble with them, though he does have experience with small dogs.  Boe is going to be a big boy, so please be prepared for a 100-120lb dog!  He is currently very under weight, but his foster mom will fix that pretty quickly!  At only 76lbs, he needs to gain about 15-20lbs to be at a good, healthy weight.  If you are interested in Boe, please fill out an application.  Whomever adopts Boe will be required to enroll him in formal obedience! Boe is going to make a great family member.
Boe's adoption donation is $400

6 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Courtney.
    I am interested in Adopting Boe ir a dog very similar to Boe or Cleo. My fiancee and I are renovating a home currently and would not be bale to officially adopt until August or September. I had started to fill out an adoption application but our home is not ready for a home visit yet. We are very much in love with the Cane Corso and are experienced with large breed dogs. We have two children ages 3 and 8 who are also accustomed to large breed dogs. What can we do to currently to be kept in mind in the coming months? Please e-mail me with information at Cspringer8606@yahoo.com. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boyfriend and I are interested in possibly adopting Boe. However we are currently remodeling the house we would be bringing Boe into. The house is 3 bedrooms and sits on 2 acres of land. We also have 2 children ages 8 and 3. We both have experience owning large breed dogs. Could you tell me if Boe would be appropriate for a home with children? If possible could someone please e-mail me back at Cspringer8606@yahoo.com. I'm sorry for the double post but I do not see my other one displaying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I filled out an application on the same day that Boe Blue was posted on this site. I should have a chance to adopt Boe Blue. I see that it is now pending for Boe. Can you please contact me and let me know what is going on with him?
    I would appreciate a response ASAP.
    Email: RoccoGambene@aol.com
    Phone: 240-477-7279

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Michael,

    Thanks for your interest in Boe Blue. Yes, we did get your application on him. His foster mom is actually planning on adopting him. That is one advantage to fostering.... fosters always get first chance at adopting their foster dogs. Boe's adoption has not yet been finalized because the family wants to continue to foster for us. They are thinking on it before they make this life time committment. You, however, will be considered if his foster family doesn't adopt him.

    Please keep in mind that we place our dogs in the best family match. It isn't first come, first serve, but rather based on the best match for the family and for the Cane Corso.

    Thank you so much for your interest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello I am very interested in Boe Blue I noticed that the adoption is still pending is he available? I am a previous owner who lost the love of her life heavy weight a 3 year old bull mastiff in my divorce. my heart was broken and this guy would definetly mend it. my email is tylercamille@yahoo.com and cell is 682 552 6011

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Tyler,

    Please fill out an application with us if you are interested in adopting. We cannot do anything without that. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete