Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Crosby (Smilin' Blu) - CT, YOUNG, MALE - ADOPTED!!

My first night at Dance class.  Boy was I exhausted, but next year, it's Hip Hop!
 Update on Crosby(Smilin' Blu):

Hi, Smilin Blu here!  I want to give you an update on things.  Well, I now have a super-cool, fancy name!  You can call me CROSBY!  Don't you love it?!  So, I have been living with a great foster family for about a month now.  WOW, is this the life.  I have dogs to play with and kids to keep me entertained when the dogs get tired!  It's been great and I think everyone really likes me.  My foster mom takes me with her all the time.  As you can see above, I just started my ballet and tap lesson at Riley's School of Dance.  Ok, ok, so I couldn't get the ballet or tap shoes on my paws.  But, I still participated as best I could.  I was a hit.... girls all over me.... oh yeah baby!! ;-) 

Did I tell you how much fun I am having in my foster home?!  Man, it's so awesome to be out of that boarding kennel.  Just look at me.... snug as a bug in a rug!


I love playing with the Corso girl, but they wear me out!
I am bringing sexy back!
I do need you to know that I am a BIG boy.  I currently weigh in around 120lbs and I still need to put on a bit of weight!  As you can see in the picture below.... I have a very large brain ;-)  My foster parents were trying to show how big my head was by comparing it to that size 11 shoe.  Yup, makes that shoe looks small, doesn't it!!  Anyway, I am quick to learn and such a good boy (my foster family tells me every day how great I am!).  Oh, did I tell you that I love my foster Corso sisters!  Yup, I have 2 foster Corsos sisters a grumpy old male lab that I just avoid ;-).  The cats are pretty nice too.  Don't you just want me now?  Listen, you better hurry up and fill out an application because my dance class picture has gone viral and the applications are pouring into the Cane Corso Rescue server!!!  I am in such HIGH DEMAND right now!!!
I was a total hit on my transport from PA to CT
 And lastly.... do you know how I got my name, Crosby?  Take a look at the photo in the grass to the right......

When I look right at you, I am adorably cross eyed!  Now, I know you are desperately trying to get your application filled out.  Crosby.... outta here!!

ADOPT ME

makes that size 11 shoe look pretty small, doesn't it?!




You can call me... GORGEOUS!


-------------
Crosby- originally listed as Smilin' Blu

ANOTHER POOR BOY DISCARDED LIKE A PIECE OF RUBISH AT THE LOCAL INCINERATOR BECAUSE THEY ARE MOVING. ..DOOMED TO DIE IN A HIGH-KILL SHELTER THAT IS BUSTING AT THE SEAMS WITH UNWANTED ANIMALS... LUCKY FOR BLU A GUARDIAN ANGLE AT THE SHELTER SAW HIS POTENTIAL AND WENT ON A CRUSADE TO SAVE HIS LIFE!


This is my...wanna play...please look!
Blu is a 3-4 year old, male Cane Corso who is an owner surrender. Smilin' Blu is a big, strong guy that can be very well mannered when handled with confidence. Smilin' Blue will need to continue working on his leash manners as he often pulls while making grunting noises (perhaps we should call him "Piggy Blu"!). In the kennels, Blue was submissive and often greeted his handlers with smiles and attention seeking barks (he does have a deep bark so he did get their attention) Smilin' Blu is friendly and goofy but can be a little demanding when seeking attention. He knows his basic commands and likes to roll on his back during play.  His former owner says Blu lived with cats. With dogs, Blu is a bit undersocialized but was polite when meeting them.
This is my...look at what a good boy I am look!




















Blu's adoption donation is $350.

3 comments:

  1. Hello, I hope im not to late, please contact me about this sweet looking pup. Does he get along with outer dogs? Sunnytoot@yahoo.com, or treasurercccowny@g-mail.com. Cane corso club of western n.y. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in Albany N.Y. where is Blue? My email is pumper454@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do I go about adopting?

    ReplyDelete