Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Beautiful Bella- PA young, female

Being a beauty queen can be boring
 Bella is doing so great!  Read what her foster mom says about her:

"Bella has been such a good girl!  She just wants to please.  Still very puppy-ish with tons of energy, craves attention and she loves playing ball, your arm tires before she does!  She is housebroken, hasn't chewed anything.  She usually sits/lays on the floor and seldom gets on furniture.  When we go to bed, she sleeps on the floor beside my bed.  She has no aggressions at all.  You can easily take her food dish or toys.  She is a smart girl, the first evening when I came home from work, she tried jumping on me because she was so excited.  So the next day I reinforced that she would not get any attention unless she sits and waits - only took one time, she's okay with it now. She likes to chase my cats, but the cats like to tease her.  She's good with other dogs and just wants to play all the time.  She's very friendly, likes going on car rides.  Tonight we are going to the township park to socialize and work on leash walking.  I would have no hesitation placing her into a home now.  She just loves everything and everyone.  I have more pics if you want more.  :) "

 Bella is about 1yrs old. 

Adoption Donation: $350
yum yum...




I am sooo adorable!
 Here is what the foster mom who SAVED Bella's life says about her:

"Bella is a beautiful cane corso and is about 1 years old. She is adorable and full of life, and loves to cuddle, like any puppy. If it was up to her she would play ball all day. She has had a rough up bringing and is a little weary of strangers at first but warms up quick. She is good around other dogs but does like to play, so if your dog is not the playing type they may get on each others nerves. She is a great dog and deserves to be loved as much as she is willing to love. With a little work she will be a great addition to any home."
I CAN be crated, but someone has used this as punishment with me :-(


11 comments:

  1. Is Bella still available for adoption?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is Bella with children?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella is a high energy puppy. She would do best in a home with older kids. Not that she has shown any problems with kids, but with her size and energy level......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you find her a home, I also have a Cane Corso named Bella, who is 12 months old and I have a 3 year old daughter. Although its true that she is very big and loves to play, she is really wonderful around my daughter and other kids, she seems to know that they're smaller and is more gentle. She follows us around the house, and if my daughter were to cry Bella will even leave her food and run to see if shes OK. They are the best dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are all your dogs fixed??

    ReplyDelete
  6. ABSOLUTELY, all our dogs are spayed,neutered, vaccinated, heartworm negative, and current on heartworm preventative when they leave their foster homes. We get too many dogs that have been used to be bred, bred, bred.... not fair and NOT what Rescue is about.
    If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys are the best . I adopted my baby girl from you and she is the best addition to our family. The most loving girl ever. Thanks you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was wondering if Bella is still available for adoption?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,

    Yes, Bella is still available for adoption.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hello my name is it I've interested in Bella would like to know if she still available I've already filled out of the adoption/foster papers and would like to hear back from you thank you Ed Raabe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi is bella still up for adoption

    ReplyDelete