Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pepper - CT - Young, Female - ADOPTED!!!!!!


This is my model shot!  Aren't I HOT!!
Currently being fostered in CT:


Pepper is just a puppy.  Not much older than 1- 1.5yrs, Pepper is learning manners, house training, and crate training.  Her foster family is working on helping her learn that she will never be abandoned again and that being left alone is not all bad.  Pepper is all puppy and does need regular exercise.  She loves other animals, including dogs and cats.  She's a petite Corso, but boy can she move!  Pepper also loves children, so a home with children would be awesome for her.  At night, Pepper sleeps on her dog bed, next to her foster parent's bed. She is a very good girl at night!   In a perfect world, Pepper will be adopted by a family that has at least one member home most of the day, as Pepper loves her humans and wants to be with someone all the time.  She can be crated when her family leaves, but short periods of crating is where she is at right now.  If you are looking for a gorgeous, young Corso to raise with your family.... Pepper is your girl!!

Over here... I am the beauty standing by the tree!

Sorry, I had a goofy moment.  This CT grass feels sooo good!
 Pepper's Adoption Donation: $350

Here I am in the shelter.  I DON'T miss that place

4 comments:

  1. exactly how big is this girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pepper is a petite Corso. She is about 70lbs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would lime pepper to come home with me. We have great property and a greater love for dogs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, I've been meaning to write you to tell you how much Kevin & I love Pepper! She has adapted well & Is a great addition to our family. She runs with us almost daily & sleeps in our bed every night. Everyone that meets Pepper falls in love with her. I will send pics soon! Thanks for everything!
    -Michelle Murphy

    ReplyDelete