Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BellaDonna-Arkansas- adult, female

This is one of my buddies
I need my tan to be even!
Currently being fostered in Arkansas: 

And now, down to a fit weight of 127lbs...... BELLA!!!!  Way to get her fit, momma Becka ;-)


Hello,

My name is BellaDonna.  I am a grey Cane Corso and I am even more beautiful in person!!  So, here is a little bit about me.  My previous family raised me from 10 mos (I am now 4yrs old).  I grew up with kids, and a small dog (yup, how many Corsos do you know that are gentle with a yorkiepoo?!).  I really am a good girl and I do love people.  It takes me a few minutes to warm up to strangers (I am a Corso!!!), but once I know you, I trust you.  I am a typical female Corso, so I do want to be the head female dog in your house.  Because of this,  I would do best in a home with a male dogs only.   Again, I like dogs (remember the yorkiepoo I used to live with!!!), I just want to be the boss. ;-) As you can see, I am also good with cats!  Another unique characteristic for a Corso.  So, if you have cats, I AM YOUR GIRL!!  Wait, back to my story..... so my Dad had to take a job, last minute, spur of the moment, fly by the seat of his pants.  You see, he's a welder.  So, wherever they need him, he has to go immediately.  My mom said she couldn't keep me, the kids, and the yorkiepoo :-(, so GUESS WHO GOT THE BOOT??  You got it... I did!  It's not fair..... I am the most loyal in the family AND I am the guardian of the family.  I was devastated.  Dad wanted to take me, but he said that a travel trailer is no place for a Cane Corso :-(


Honestly, this is what I do best.  I am such the perfect dog... I play and sleep!

So, my Dad called the Rescue and asked if they would take me into their program.  I got transported to an awesome foster home in Louisiana.  The only problem is that I am a bit too much for my little canine foster sister.  She just doesn't play with me like the yorkiepoo used to.  And then, I just can't help myself... I antagonize her.  So, sadly, though my foster mom thinks the world of me... I have to get into another situation where the other dog in the house isn't so stressed.  Maybe I would fit into your family?  How can you resist a gorgeous grey Corso that is good with KIDS, DOGS, and CATS?!  Come on... fill out an  application to adopt me!

APPLY TO ADOPT BELLADONNA

8 comments:

  1. I just recently learned about cane corsos and i fell in love with them. Is belladonna still available?? She would be perfect! I have a male beagle and bassett hound mix that's 4 years old and he loves to play. I also have a cat that loves to play with dogs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are wanting to find out more information about BellaDonna. Who can we contact?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Wendy,

    Yes, BellaDonna is looking for her permanent home. Please fill out an application on this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Bendall family,

    You can email liz@canecorsorescue.org for more info on BellaDonna. She is a great gal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is Bella Donna still avail?

    ReplyDelete
  6. BellaDonna is still available!! I am her foster mom and we call her "Bella". she's doing great and still looking for her fur-ever home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful...... I would love to take her, and I am close to Louisiana, but I have three female french bulldogs who think they are her size.... :( might not mix well.

    Wish you luck in finding her a forever home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My name is tracy I live in texas on a horse ranch. I have a cane corso chocolate lab mix. He is 10 years old now and still in great shape he is the most wonderful dog I have ever had. He has been a great companion for my kids and a wonderful friend to me. I would love to adopt another one or foster one. My e-mail address is lauras4charm@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete