Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sienna, MA-Baby,Female

Currently being fostered in MA:

Hello, my name is Sienna. Trust me, these pictures do not do me justice. I am a gorgeous, black brindle 10mos old puppy. I was originally raised in a kennel, so I continue to work on crate training. I am a playful girl and I really would love to have other 4 legged siblings wherever I go. My foster parents are teaching me basic commands and he tells me I am such a smart girl and a quick learner. Oh, I do love to go on car rides, so please plan on taking me places if you adopt me. If you think I am a good match for you, please fill out an application.
Yippee, sunshine!



What?
Cute aren't I?
This me when I first came into rescue!







Sienna's adoption fee: $350

12 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I live on 56 acres of farmland and own a huge house with my husband & two little boys (ages 1 & 3 1/2). So we have lots of LOVE to give & room to run & play! We have been looking for the perfect puppy...a cane corso, and you are absolutely beautiful! I was wondering a few things though. Are you still available for adoption? And since I happen to live in upstate NY, would you be able to come that far? And, if so, how would that all work? Would we make a road trip, or would you be able to send her down here? Just some questions... Thanks for all of the information!! Hope to hear from you all real soon!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Sienna is currently being fostered in a home with a 2 year old. She is a great girl and does love kids. She is protective, so it is important that her new family understand this and know that she will be even more protective of the children in the family. Have you applied with us yet?

    We do transports, however the adopter must play a role in the transport. Sienna is in MA and can be fairly easily transported towards NY. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I JUST updated my profile information. I think, that is what you look at, right?
    Can you email me some more pictures of her please? Thank you SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any more recent pictures of Sienna? If so I'd LOVE to see some!! Either here, or you can send them to my email. I think it's listed on my profile page. THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,

    Sienna is still available. The only pictures we have of her are the ones we have posted. Sorry. Our fosters work so hard to train, socialize, and play with their foster dogs that getting updated photos takes some time. I will request more photos of Sienna. I know I asked you already, but I don't have your name.... have you filled out an application yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will work on the application right now... SORRY! I'm a little new at this. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK, application is FINALLY in!! It only took a few tries, after I got halfway done & distracted & ended up erasing everything on it, twice. Sorry. Hope Sienna is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I finished filling out my application a few days ago. I know you're probably quite busy working with Sienna, and I'm sure have other dogs too. I sure understand! Just wanted to let you know. Thank you so much for your time, and all that you do to help such amazing animals!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was wondering how long it usually takes you to read and call the references on an appilcation? We filled out an application on Tuesday night?
    The name is Diane and we live in Westport MA.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would like to know if Sienna is still available

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is this little girl still available. Our application is in. Thanks gretchen

    ReplyDelete