Please click the link below to fill out an adoption application. You will redirected to the Texas Cane Corso Rescue website. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for applying with Cane Corso Rescue

APPLY TO ADOPT HERE!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Nadia-ADOPTION pending!!

Please SAVE MY LIFE!!




Meet Nadia.... she is gorgeous, sweet, and will kiss you all day long!  We need to save her life, so PLEASE help us find a foster for her.  CCR has vetted her and she is 100% healthy and ready to go.  Nadia is a 2yr old Corso and she has not had the best start at life, though you would never know that from the way she loves her humans!!  Please fill out a foster app if you can save Nadia's life:

FOSTER NADIA



2 comments:

  1. Liz,
    I posted a note on Billy that I was interested but Nadia is beautiful as well. I have already filled out the application earlier this morning. I also saw Marvelous Max and he is very handsome too. I would be interested in any one of them. If you could please let me know what the next step is after filling out the application I would be very grateful as would Hercules, my 10 month old Corso.
    Thank you
    Shawn Boyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I filled out an adoption application for her - email me @ traceylaneve@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete